The FutureGym Program
Every day, no matter where I am and who I’m talking with, people tell me about their back pain. Most, at this point, have no idea that I have developed a program specifically for restoring length in the spine, taking pressure off the disks, restoring on/off functionally in the muscles, realigning the position of the pelvis, and reprogramming the brain-nerve-muscle connection so the back muscles return to performing the way they were meant to, without pain and limitation. It seems to just be accepted that most people develop back pain at some stage in their lives, and that mainstream modalities (physio, chiro and the likes) are just not that effective at providing any long-term or reliable relief.
Many of my clients find me at the point when they’re about to give up and go under the chop, and many come to me when surgery hasn’t made an ounce of difference. What I begin with, with every person I work to help, is I start with an explanation of why so many approaches fail, and what needs to be practiced to get the results we all seek which is to be living in a youthful functional pain-free body.
And what I hear the most, from that very first encounter, is the question of ‘why are we not naturally taught this stuff?’. And my answer is always the same. “Because more people make money when we remain in pain. From meds to treatments, being in pain is a billion dollar industry!”
BACKGROUND & TRAINING
In February 2001, I certified in the USA as Asia Pacific’s first Callanetics Teacher, and returned to Sydney and opened Australia’s first Callanetics Studio ‘Callanetics Australia’.
In the later part of 2001, I returned to the USA and certified in two additional Callanetics Teacher certifications: New Callanetics and Cardio Callanetics. These programs ‘combined’ showed me that further development was possible. I had a taste for isometric conditioning, a large portfolio of exercise positions, and a developing interest in biomechanics and neuromusculoskeletal conditioning which led me to continue my studies in postural correction and human movement.
It was no longer about following anyone’s routine at this point. It was about using the technology that I had learnt (and further developed) to extend and develop even further. The 5000+ people I had personally coached by this stage were not arriving at my studio with body shapes typical of the nineteen seventies when Callanetics was first introduced so modifications were necessary and the design of program enhancements and extending into deeper fields of neromusculoskeletal therapy was a natural progression.
By 2003, my exercise instruction and positions had enhanced so dramatically that I repackaged and renamed my teaching method as ‘FutureGym’. My message being that ‘your body is your future gym – it has everything you need’.
My oldest client was 92 years, and my youngest was 8. I have taught my formula to a large number of individuals all over the world, many of whom traveled to attend my classes. I have also coached my formula to rugby teams and worked with ballet institutions and school sports teams – each seeking to achieve fast improvement and strong performance enhancements, and in most cases doubling flexibility and strength after just two or three one hour sessions.
What can I promise you will achieve when you learn and practice my program?
Everything listed below can be yours:
- Improved use of oxygen, improved breathing and cardiovascular ability and lung capacity.
- Improved nerve and nerve ending stimulation and signal response reprogramming.
- Improved circulation, peripheral blood flow and red blood cell production.
- Improved blood lactic-acid threshold
- Reduced mental and physical fatigue, reduced or eliminated feelings of anxiety and stress, and improved physical and mental relaxation (including improved sleep)
- Realignment of all bones and joints into their optimal position, resetting new resting points in the deep musculature skeleton
- Increased muscle tone, elasticity and endurance
- Improved motor-coordination and movement accuracy and reaction speed
- Strengthened joints, cartilage, tendons and ligaments
- Improved strength and conditioning
- Increased weight-bearing bone density
- Improved range of motion and freedom of movement
- Improved balance and stability
- Reduced injuries
- Faster recovery after injury
- Faster physical conditioning without the need to alter your diet
- Reduced muscular pain
- Internal organ stimulation
- Improved skin tone and reduced appearance of cellulite
- Improved mental clarity and enhanced overall productivity
- Strengthened pelvic floor muscles and the reduction or elimination of incontinence
- Reduced risk of prostate cancer
- Increased sexual stimulation and orgasm ability
As Asia Pacific’s FIRST Internationally Certified Callanetics Teacher, I very much look forward to taking on new clients and showing you how easy it is to get draw-dropping results from my program.
Philippa (Pip) Coory
CLICK HERE to REGISTER FOR COACHING